- All times are approximate
- Summer 1 October – 30 April, Winter 1 May – 30 September
- Return transfers from the Adrift Tongariro base (53 Carroll St, National Park Village) are
included in the price
- All other transfers an additional charge applies
- Water (1-2 litres)
- Personal medications (e.g. asthma inhaler, blister protection etc)
- Sun hat
- Backpack per person
- Shorts suitable for cycling
- 1 warm top layer (wool, merino, thermals, fleece, soft shell etc. are good layers)
- Change of clothes if the weather is wet
Adrift Tongariro has equipment for hire. This includes footwear and clothing to supplement anything you may not have, or have forgotten on the day. We can supply: boots, socks, thermal longs, fleece longs, waterproof pants, thermal tops, fleece tops, waterproof tops, warm gloves, warm hats, sun hats, sunglasses, backpacks, walking poles and sleeping bags and liners.
There will be a $35pp charge for transfers from Whakapapa Village and National Park Village.
We need a minimum of two persons confirmed on the tour to operate transfers.
All clients making their own way (self-drive) should meet at the Adrift base in time for a 9:00am summer and an 8:00am winter departure. This improves both safety and service as The Adrift base shop is outfitted with all equipment and clothing needs. We endeavor to remove the risk of clients not having adequate clothing and equipment for the conditions.
If you have paid for transfers please ring the Adrift office the night prior to re-confirm your arrangements: +64 7892 2751 or +64 2744 62374
Taupo CBD return transfers: $225pp minimum 2 pax.
Ohakune & Turangi return Transfers: $125pp minimum 2 pax.