- Transfers are an additional service to the tour.
- All times are approximate
- Summer 1 October – 30 April, Winter 1 May – 30 September
- Transport between the Adrift Tongariro base and the activity is included in the price.
- All return transfers between accommodation and the Adrift Tongariro base, an additional charge applies as per above.
- We do not offer Whakapapa Village return transfers in winter.
- All return transfers require a minimum of two persons to operate transfers.
- All clients making their own way (self-drive) should meet at the Adrift Tongariro base in time for a 9am summer and a 8am winter morning tour departure or a 1:30pm summer and winter afternoon tour departure.
- If you have paid for transfers it is essential that you phone the Adrift Tongariro base 24 hours prior to trip date to discuss exact timings. +64 7892 2751.
Water (1-2 litres), Personal medications (e.g. Asthma Inhaler, blister protection etc), Sun hat Sunscreen, Sunglasses, backpack per person, trainers, shorts suitable for cycling, 1 warm top layer (wool, merino, thermals, fleece, soft shell etc. are good layers), change of clothes if the weather is wet.
Adrift Tongariro has equipment for hire. This includes footwear and clothing to supplement anything you may not have, or have forgotten on the day. We can supply: boots, socks, thermal longs, fleece longs, waterproof pants, thermal tops, fleece tops, waterproof tops, warm gloves, warm hats, sun hats, sunglasses, backpacks, walking poles and sleeping bags and liners.
If you have paid for transfers it is essential you phone the Adrift Tongariro base 24 hours prior to trip date to discuss exact timings. +64 7892 2751.